Writer, Student Productivity
at College Life Today
College Life Today was founded in 2018 with one mission in mind: to provide college students with the expert knowledge and professional tools to pay back their loans quickly and efficiently.
As part of the College Life Today team, we bring the fun back to an area of life that certainly is not fun: being in debt. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a collaborative company that has total autonomous, entrepreneurial properties, then keep reading!
CLT’s editorial team consists of nearly a dozen full-time and part-time staff writers and editors working diligently to create quality, informative, engaging content for audiences across several topics of discussion.
We may not dress in suits, but don’t let that fool you. We work HARD (and smart). We encourage and challenge our team members to push their personal professional goals everyday, express their opinions freely, and lean on each other for support to grow and develop. OH and we have a ton of fun! Our team is growing rapidly, but only with the best, outgoing, results-driven humans who keep it running! We reward innovation, results, and the ability to rock it out!
- We are looking for a versatile writer who can tackle subject matter in the realm of student productivity with enthusiasm and extensive, digestible knowledge that is current and timely.
- Staff writers will write 3-5 articles per week, covering a wide range of student productivity topics — Studying, Health & Wellness, Exam Preparation, Student Etiquette, Dorm Life, etc
- The writer’s work will be featured on CollegeLifeToday.com and across our social media platforms accordingly
- 2-5 years professional experience in journalism or content marketing, with a preference those with a background in entertaining and knowledgeable content.
- The writer will be expected to write stories driven by our internal SEO/keyword research as well as pitch their own ideas for original stories.
- Must turn in clean copy that doesn’t require extensive edits and changes.
- Must rigorously source articles.
- Must be easy to work with and take edits well, as we take the quality of our work very seriously.
- Must be organized, meet deadlines, and approach hard work with a great attitude.
- This position will be based in Boston, MA