The College Life Today
Lead the Way
The College Life Today Lead the Way Scholarship of $5,000 recognizes and encourages one academic and community leader who is enrolled in or has been accepted for admission to an undergraduate program pursuing a degree in any field of study as it relates to their future goals and aspirations. The applicant will be required to submit an application in the form of a video submission. The scholarship will be awarded based on delivery of response, organization of thoughts, originality of content, and overall excellence.
The applicant will be required to submit an application in the form of a video submission. Completing the video submission will give our team a chance to collaborate on the review process and will ultimately increase your chances of being awarded the scholarship
Recipients will be selected based on the following judging criteria:
- Delivery The College Life Today Lead the Way scholarship recipient has shown incredible strength in the delivery of their message that is clear, concise, and communicated in a controlled manner within the assigned time limits.
- Organization The College Life Today: “What’s Your Why?” scholarship recipient has presented an application that is logically sequenced and appropriate for the topic.
- Originality The College Life Today Lead the Way scholarship recipient has a distinguishable personality that shines through in their application. Their answer is unique and interesting, and supported with examples.
- Overall Excellence The College Life Today Lead the Way scholarship recipient has presented overall excellence in the above categories. They are professional, well-versed, and organized while providing proper evidence and logic in their response.
In order to apply for The College Life Today Lead the Way Scholarship, students must:
- At least 17 years old at the time of application
- Currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2019) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
- A Permanent US citizen.
- Have a GPA of 3.2 or higher
January 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST: Deadline to apply.
No applications submitted after the deadline will be considered.
January 31st, 2020 Winners notified & announced.